Thursday, October 15, 2015

I. Can't. Even.


So after a mostly sleepless night I was pulled out of bed at 4:30 in the morning to get ready for the operation. I took my Silkwood shower I scraped under my nails, I put the disgusting Vaseline crap up my nose, I gargled with what tasted like minty battery acid. I went down to pre-op I got to be inspected and looked at and poked at. I was given an IV catheter in my wrist, that shit HURTS.  Then and ONLY then did they cancel my surgery because my liver levels are fucked up. Why? No idea. So now I am still in the hospital I'm still on heparin I have no fucking idea when I'm getting my surgery.  I may get sent home I may not I may have my surgery tomorrow I may have my surgery a month from now. Imagine if you wIll how much fucking fun that all is. I would love to try and make this sort of funny ha ha somehow but frankly I'm tired I'm pissed off I do not have enough fucking drugs in my system and I just am OVER. IT. 

No comments:

Post a Comment