Monday, October 12, 2015

Grumblegrumblegrumble

It's my own fault, I should have called cardiac surgery as soon as I got home from the hospital Friday, but I was grouchy and hurty and generally wanting nothing but to sink into the embrace of my couch nest and have a little pity party. So I didn't call. They didn't call me. Now it's Columbus Day and so nobody is home at Cardiac Surgery and while I was told they'd be in touch and I'd probably check in Tuesday, do a day on heparin, then surgery Thursday, that seems increasingly unlikely since Tuesday is tomorrow and I haven't heard a word, and honestly it's at the point where I'm ready to go into petulant foot stomping 5year old mode. So will it be postponed to next week? Will they call tomorrow and tell me to come in tomorrow night? I DONT FUCKING KNOW. Stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment